Ok guys. Apparently several of you have gotten yourself in a tizzy over my post that mentioned windpants.
Of course I yearn to wear them! Why WOULDN'T a person love them? They have a stretchy waistband (you can eat a lot and it doesn't press into your stomach...i.e. perfect for Thanksgiving), they are slick (making it easy to clean up spills), they are perfect to exercise in, I COULD GO ON.
Basically, I would sleep in them. No, I do sleep in them.
And just to get things straight, I am not referring to these:

OR these:
I merely mean a trendy Nike tracksuit. I was given the OK last year to buy this from some of the same people that are criticizing my choice of winterwear this year.

So, for anyone else who has thought about poking fun of me...too bad. I am comfortable in my slick shiny pants. And you can't do anything about it.






1 comments:
I STILL DISAGREE... WINDSUITS ARE A NO NO!
Post a Comment