Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Landscaping Project Pictures

First of all...thanks to Garrett for finally sending these to me! :) We all know I'm never one to keep the blog readers waiting. And I'll admit, I bribed him with an ode. I know, I've completely disregarded those the past few Fridays. And seeing as I've been on post overload the past couple days, I will have to put him in the mix for the next few. Don't worry, I won't forget!!

As I mentioned last weekend, several of us from our Sunday school class volunteered at the Montgomery County Youth Shelter. They had some leftover hurricane debris that needed picking up, plus we cleaned up a couple of flower beds and *hopefully* planted things that will last.

This is what we started with. Get ready to say goodbye to all that monkey grass and random overgrowth...


Garrett posing by his project



Laura, Cara, Erika, Tami, Me, & Allison. Working hard and looking good!

The plants we bought. Along with tons of soil and mulch.

Deciding where everything should go...

Part of our finished product! Hopefully everything stays alive and grows up big!

Erika & MeSo amazingly strong. I KNOW.

Work it Seth!
Tami, Karyn, Me, & Allison
Thanks guys for a fun Saturday!
Ok, I'll try to cool it on the posting for awhile. Lots of big things happening over the next few days though. Something about.....So You Think You Can Dance???????????????

0 comments: