Swagging. What else does one do on her day off from work? Three cheers for Georgia and her fabric expertise!!! Guys, this was super easy and we didn't have to sew a thing. I highly recommend these DIY projects (well...semi-DIY). Even though I mainly just supervised.
But whatever.
Doesn't it look fabulous with the paint??
The dogs have also had things pretty hard lately, as you can see.......
How sweet are they? What a loving brother & sister.
They're not going to know what hit them in a few hours. Their Aunt Rachel and Michael are coming with their cousin Sammy and Dad is coming in the morning with a new cousin, Miki.
Who thinks I'll have to vacuum on Sunday night?! :) Let's just pray for NO rain. We don't need any more mud in the backyard...






4 comments:
Just send Georgia and her curtain expertise my way :)
Looks great!!
Those look GREAT!
Love it!!
yay for curtains and a grown up house :) i STILL need to come see the new paint...sheesh!
Post a Comment