Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

25, Alive, & Thriving!

Happy (belated) birthday to me!

25.

I have wanted to be this age...well, forever. It's such a nice milestone. I have high expectations for 25.

On Monday I was instructed NOT to go to work per my sneaky husband. Instead, he sent me for a little spa visit to get a hot stone massage, facial, and pedicure! It was a-maz-ing! (Note: Mary accepts these types of gifts on all days, not just holidays).

I also got the cutest flower bouquet delivered to work on Tuesday from some of my favorite Chi Chi's........

...and Seth sent me one of my favorite flower...lilies!

(yes, please let that breathtaking view of the parking garage outside of my window office soak in...)


I was even surprised with a Vera Bradley cosmetic bag and some super cute jewelry!
Seth & I celebrated both of our birthdays last night at Pallottas and ended the night by tag-teaming his accounting homework. I know...SO romantic! :)

Thanks to all my family & friends who helped make my birthday fabulous! I love you all!

Here's to 25. Only 5 years away from...30.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

susan said...

looks like you raked it in this year. i hope i am only so lucky...