Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

SYTYCD

The So You Think You Can Dance Tour...not just for teeny boppers!

On Saturday night, several of us girls went to watch the dancing show as they made their way across Texas. I am proud to admit that YES, I did go last year as well. And it was so fun! Almost as good as watching on TV. And they do all our favorite dances from the season. I was thisclose to buying a big poster for the bedroom plus an autographed 8x10 but you know, I didn't want to go toooo crazy :)

Me & Cara eating at Benjy's beforehand
Kim & Traci
The...DANCERS! Kherington & Twitch doing the prison break dance
Yeah, we went there. Erika, Traci, & Cara being 4-REAL
Kim, me, & Joanna
"We can't stop the beat..."

Yea! SO fun. Can't wait for season 5 next summer!

0 comments: