Does anyone else feel like life goes by waaaay too fast??? I have a love/hate relationship with fall because I LOVE this time of year (due to the cooler weather and surplus of candy corn and/or mellowcreme pumpkins in the stores) but it can also get overwhelming because it seems like something is always going on! Gone is the lazyness of summertime...
Our weekend was random, as always. Friday night we dabbled in the greatness of Rock Band 2. Yes, I am awesome at drums, just as you thought. Saturday morning we were up bright and early to volunteer at the Montgomery County Youth Shelter. My picture taker wasn't exactly prompt in loading them on the computer, but we had a great time! A group from our Sunday school class helped out with their landscaping (due to our VAST expanse of gardening knowledge...) and tried to clean things up a bit. Seth & I went and bought tons of soil, mulch, flowers, etc and everyone showed up with good attitudes and a servant heart. I think things turned out really nice...and hopefully it will bring a bit of cheer to the kids out there!
We also helped Melissa ring in her 30th - Happy Birthday! Here's hoping I look that good at 30. Just trying to concentrate on 25 right now...
Speaking of 25...not that far away, folks. Like I told Seth.....I really feel like great things will happen this next year. Just you wait and see!!! Maybe I'll even get a grown-up 25 year old set of wheels.
Oh who am I kidding?
On to TV shows. I finally got around to watching last week's premiere of Dirty Sexy Money last night.
SOOOO GOOD.
I love that show. So much drama. I'm already stressing out that I won't be able to keep up with all my shows. I know, what a terrible predicament. Perhaps I'll have to discuss a part-time working arrangement with my boss. I'm sure she would understand. Because once Eli Stone start next week...and 24 comes on in November...it just might be too much...
Monday, October 6, 2008
Weekend Whirlwind

Posted by
Mary
at
9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment