Today, Seth becomes a man. The big 2-5! We've finally hit true adulthood! (All younger ages are questionable because you could still be in college...) In honor of his birthday, I will compose a non-original post of the 25 best things about my husband...
1. You love your job and what you do. Look how excited you were on your first day of work!!
2. You take fantastic care of me
3. You rarely complain or say bad things about anyone
4. You know how to fix things. You're my handyman!
5. You tell me I'm pretty even when I have no make up on and have just woken up.
6. You're not shy and can talk to anyone.
7. You have hidden musical talents...making you a superstar at Rock Band!
8. You are generous, selfless, and loving.

9. You love your God (I would put this back at no. 1 but I really don't want to re-number) and always find ways to serve Him
10. You discipline the dogs. Which gives me hope for children. Because Lord knows I won't do it :)
11. You get super-excited if anything has to do with A&M
12. You helped me paint the house even though you didn't want to
13. You value my opinion (at least I think you do...)
14. You love your family and would do anything for them
15. You are picky about the way you fold your socks. Who would've known?
16. You pick up all the dog poop in the backyard. Almost without complaining.
17. You respond to nearly all 50ish emails I send you during the day. And don't act annoyed.
18. You are spontaneous and love to have a good time
19. You never ever give up
20. You always compliment the food I cook
21. YOU know how to cook! Who else teaches me how to make "stiff peaks" and cut butter??
22. You sit through some of my TV shows even though you hate them
23. You can remember every high school football or baseball game you played in
24. You are competitive and will argue a point to the death
25. You're my best friend!
I love you, Seth! Hope you have a great 25th birthday!!
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Seth! I hopet he Aggies win this weekend in your honor :)
Happy Birthday Seth!!! Thanks for always taking care of our little Mary!!! :) Hope you have a great day today!!!!
Post a Comment