Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Secrets, secrets are no fun

It's no secret that I love dogs. It's also no secret that I have a crappy car. I love to read and I've ridden from Houston to Austin on my bike...twice.

But what ARE my secrets?

Dabney's post the other day gave me a good idea. She divulged some of her deepest, darkest secrets. The things about her that nobody knew. Essentially, she opened up her secret diary. So I'll give it a shot...

1. I think I am semi-claustrophic. Even crowded elevators bother me!

2. I HATE SLOW DRIVERS. They drive me NUTS. I'd say I exhibit a small form of road rage (it only stays in my head though)

3. When I tell Seth I take the dogs running around the whole neighborhood...it's more of a 75% walk, 25% run.

4. I kinda really like Jojo! And Rihanna.

5. I am the ultimate blog/facebook stalker. I know everything about everyone. Even if you don't think I know you or your silly life details...never fear, I know.

6. I have an uncanny memory (ok, so that's not a secret to all of you). I can remember the strangest things like your address, phone #, birthday, college dorm room #, etc.

7. I'd probably consider myself a reckless driver. I don't have limits. If I need to read the mail, I will. If I need to brush my hair, I will. Eat, change the music station, talk on the phone. Yikes. Hopefully I improve before children.

8. When I say how much something cost, I usually say $10 lower than the actual price. It makes me feel like a better shopper. Like, "hey, our house cost $1 MILLION!!!"

9. I have a weird obsession with email. It is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check at night. I LOVE EMAIL

10. My husband calls me the mail nazi. I check our snail mail every single day. I get disappointed when we don't get anything.

Ok, I think that's all I can say right now.

Rachel & Michael, with puppy Sammy, are here right now and our house is complete chaos with pups everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are YOUR secrets???

1 comments:

Paula said...

your memory of numbers is freakishly good...i bet you still remember my parents address in SA...

on another note...have you seen the biker helmets that they are wearing at the Olympics??? You SO need one!!