Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Big Bang

So...

What could be worse than a puppy with explosive diarrhea and persistent vomiting?

Correct.

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed taking Tucker to the vet this evening to figure out what in the whole wide world could have caused the smelly destruction in our guest room today (where the kennel is).

I apologize to any guests who might ever come stay at our house again. :)

I know you don't want to read this. And I know you're screaming stop! But I have to tell you. You do NOT know what explosive is until you witnessed what I did today.

And now that we've all lost our appetites...

2 comments:

Paula said...

well what was wrong with him??? did he take after maggie and eat poisonous plants?

hopefully he will get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Haha, oh great...just in time for our visit! See you tomorrow!