So have I mentioned my recent fatigue? I kid you not, I am tired all.the.time. And not just yawning tired. More like...fall asleep in the middle of you talking to me tired. Or fall asleep in mid-sentence tired.
I have not changed my sleeping, eating, exercising habits in the last couple of months and cannot figure it out. I've tried vitamins, more sleep, more caffeine...it doesn't matter. I can fall asleep on anyone's command.
As you've probably realized, this has become a bit of a problem, seeing as I have a job (at work AND home apparently). Seth came across an advertisement on weather.com and sent it to me as a joke.
Well, if there's one thing I am, it's a sucker. Big time.
I start reading about Lance Armstrong's latest product promotion: FRS.
I mean geez. If he can use this and win the Tour de France SEVEN times, surely I can try a sample to just stay awake during my normal life, right??? And yes, they were giving away free samples and yes, I signed up for one. I'm desparate here people.
This is what really caught my eye...
Well, shoot. I can't find it now but it was something on the website about needing to stay awake at work! And I thought..."yes! perfect - that's me!"
First person to go through the website and find it wins $2.
Anyway, I know this might seem silly, however it seems to have some other benefits too. According to Lance, "FRS contains quercetin, a natural, powerful antioxident found in blueberries, apples, and cocoa that helps extend your body's natural adrenaline and energy - with 7 essential vitamins. One can is a day's serving of enhanced mental focus, increased performance, and the energy to keep you going!"
If this doesn't cure me folks, I don't know WHAT will. Quercetin has claimed to be the SECRET WEAPON in the battle against fatigue.We shall see.
I will be receiving my free sample shortly...and until then...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...






0 comments:
Post a Comment