Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution



What we've all been waiting for, kids. Part one of the finale is TONIGHT! 7pm. Don't you dare forget to tune in.

As much as I don't want to, I've got my bets on Katee. I'd love to see Joshua win though. I told Seth we're staying up as late as it takes to watch this show tonight so we can catch tomorrow's results show in real time (minus commercials, of course).

Real time. Gosh, that makes me miss 24. Who's ready for Kiefer in January?!

p.s. Anyone recall the mention of a dance-off several episodes ago? I am so ready for that one. If only I could pop and lock...(does that make me sound hip?)

p.p.s. And guess who is going to see the TOP 10 dancers for the SECOND year in a row at Reliant in October?! No, not your 12 yr old sister. Me!!!

1 comments:

Mama said...

1. Joshua absolutely can't win while he has that rat tail thing going on...
2. I think you are right about Katee
3. Can't wait for the tour - it's going to be great!