Many of you are wondering why I haven't posted yet about SYTYCD. I think you should sit down for what you're about to read.
I haven't watched it yet.
I KNOW, RIGHT?! The anticipation is KILLING me! We didn't have a chance to watch before Seth left town for the weekend...and then got too caught up cleaning and catching up yesterday. So here we are. It's Monday. I still haven't not seen the show. I'll admit - I did try to watch the first dance on Friday night but I felt too sad and guilty for watching without Seth. We've watched this show together for FOUR seasons...I couldn't abandon him now!
Because in reality...it would be WAY too hard to try and explain the sweet dance moves to him. Seeing as I'm only semi-professional I figured it'd be better for him just to watch himself.
Sigh.
It's my goal tonight. I promise.
So I'm 23 weeks along now. I am ready for our baby to get here! I want to meet him so bad. Seth and I are so anxious. I know he's going to be a wonderful dad and just want to see him in action*!
*i.e. changing dirty diapers
I way overdid myself on Saturday and am still paying for it. My back feels like it's going to fall off and I seriously woke up on Sunday AM feeling like I just finished day 1 of the MS150. So ridiculous. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. We've kicked up dog walking into high gear...sometimes twice a day. I told Seth I still want to be walking around the neighborhood until the bitter end so that's our goal.
This is also part of my plan to make sure this baby comes a little early on time. Of course that's all in God's (and Jake's hands) but I figure I can play my part too.
I am almost at the point where strangers might know I'm pregnant. And this whole belly rubbing thing is NOT my cup of tea. I don't understand why people think they can just walk up to me and touch my tummy!! It's akin to them coming up and slapping my butt. That's how I feel at least. The books tell me to just start rubbing their belly in return. I haven't been brave enough to try that yet but maybe things will change a few weeks from now. It just feels like an invasion of my space. Rub your own belly people.
Now that that's out of the way...
My sister is getting married this weekend so we will be headed out of town YET AGAIN to celebrate with everyone. Of course I will have pictures!
No offense, but I am drooling in anticipation of July when we can STAY HOME and spend some quality time together!!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Week 23 Babble

Posted by
Mary
at
6:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Wait, you don't like it when I rub your belly??? :)
Post a Comment