Have I completely gone overboard on posting the last couple of days? So sorry. I'm on a roll.
I hate that I don't have any good pictures to post of dads from this past weekend but I don't want Father's Day to go unmentioned. Because all the dads out there deserve some recognition!!
Seth celebrated his first Father's Day (although he will argue against that) with a brand new TaylorMade Burner Driver. If you don't know what that is, don't worry, I didn't either until several months ago. He's had his eye on this golf club for FOREVER but refused it as a birthday/Christmas gift. I finally decided to bite the bullet and take care of this myself. Except when I gave it to him, he thought it was just the swivel sweeper because of the way I was standing with my arms on top of it.
Really?
Anyway. It was the LEAST Jake, Maggie, Tucker & I could do to show our appreciation for how he takes care of our family! I am so fortunate to have such a Godly man to go through life and raise a family with. The dogs are so blessed he scoops their poop once a week. And Jake...well...he'll be that little guy's hero NO DOUBT! And his baseball coach. And any other kind of sports coach. And his ESPN watching buddy.
Maybe Jake might need a break.
Kidding!
So thank you Seth and I hope you enjoyed your first Father's Day!
Also, happy Father's Day to both of OUR dads! We love and appreciate you!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Happy Father's Day!

Posted by
Mary
at
12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment