Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

21 Weeks...Yikes

Yikes is right.

I am not too thrilled with this picture. And yes, I realize it's only going to get worse. That's why I think this is maybe the last bare belly picture y'all will get. We need to keep this rated G, ya know.

So obviously I am changing. Obviously I am not loving the whole body changing thing. But I do love our little boy so he's all worth it! He's been a moving machine lately. In fact, I think something gave him the idea that my bladder is a trampoline. I spend more time running to the bathroom lately than anything else!!! I think I went almost twice an hour today. That's a lot of times to hit up the bathroom at work. Makes it hard to get anything else done!

We go to the doctor for another ultrasound and check-up tomorrow so I'll be sure to post pictures of how he's changing. According to my emails, he's as long as a banana and weighs 10-12 ounces. I'm interested to see if he's still measuring ahead too. I am not opposed to babies coming earlier rather than later. I know that doesn't mean anything. But I am going to keep telling myself that in order to keep my spirits high.

You hear about those crazy women who love being pregnant. I wouldn't say I hate it, but I wouldn't say it's the best time of my life either. I don't like being limited in what I can/can't do. I don't enjoy the hip and back pain. But honestly, I really can't complain much about these last few weeks. So I am going to enjoy it while I can before I turn into a whale and can't do much of anything!

Pictures and perhaps an official name post tomorrow...

3 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

I liked being pregnant. :) Actually, with Nina, I purposely wrote down every awful part so I wouldn't be tempted to think, "Oh, wasn't that fun?" and have another one. :)

Girl, you are going to get SO much bigger. :)

Suzanne said...

awww! look at YOU! u look fab, woman. great to "see" you in blogland again! ;) thanks so much for stopping by to say hi!!! hope you had a wonderful weekend.

xoxo
suz

The Cocke Family said...

ha ha!! thanks for the shout out about loving pregnancy :)