Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh.My.Goodness

FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This was, hands down, the best top 20 performance we've EVER seen on SYTYCD. I was blown away! There were definitely some Mary Murphy-esqe screams in our house (ok so maybe not quite as loud...and p.s. does she take tequila shots before the show or what?). I don't even know where to start - I'm still smiling!!

Phillip & Jeanine...awesome. Loved it. Tabith"er" and Napoleon are awesome choreographers. They make hip hop look so stinkin' easy.

Evan & Randi...are you kidding me?! AWESOME!

Max & Kayla...again, are you KIDDING ME?! Good grief, I wish I could samba. You'd think I'd be semi-close to that goal by marrying Seth.

Yeah, not so much.

The crash dummy dance?? Loved it!! We could totally see Mark & Chelsie doing that dance also.

And Jason and Caitlin's Bollywood? I love this style more and more. It just made me want to jump and join them. And it made me miss (just a little) Joshua and Katee.

Yes, that's what we did during the entire episode...reminisced about our favorite dancers from season's past. Is that pathetic? I can't believe we can remember all their names.

Remember Natalie from Season 2? Gorgeous dancer. And how could we forget Ivan?! Jesus & Sara...Dominic & Sabra...Kherington! Twitch. There was a lot of "oh Lacey would have been awesome in that dance" or "Remember the Shane Sparks routine with..."? And how could we forget sweet Neil?

Ah, I freakin' love this show!!!

Seth even let us watch ALL THREE HOURS tonight. Because clearly this was 175% more important than doing his homework.

I am pumped up in a whole new way tonight. And I'm even MORE excited that season 6 will start in the fall. What a way to introduce our sweet baby boy to the world. Stick him in front of the TV with Cat Deeley and let him absorb everything he needs to know about becoming a professional dancer.

Ha. Kidding. That would have to be countered with about 80,000 hours of ESPN time with Seth. Which I'm sure he will also get in the fall regardless. I don't think Seth would mind if our son could pop & lock or hip hop so one can still hope...

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Yea...I am glad you finally watched it! I knew you would love that episode. I can't believe how great they all were on the first real night!!!