Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

R.I.P.

You're probably rolling your eyes thinking, "Not another blog about MJ...or Farrah...or Ed...or even the OxiClean guy!"

Don't worry. This is about something MUCH more important.

Yesterday I had to bid farewell to my most favorite necklace of all time.


She's a beauty, isn't she?

This necklace was fabulous for many reasons. Most being that it went with EVERYTHING. Perhaps I over-wore it. But how could you not when you owned such a fine piece of colorful flare??

I packed it in our bags this weekend, carelessly throwing it in the side pocket. I somehow forgot the importance of a jewelry roll, bathroom bag, or heck even a ziplock bag. Needless to say, while unpacking last night, I pulled out a bead (the pretty turquoise one on bottom) without a necklace attached. It was at this point I comtemplated falling on the floor and crying...while kicking my legs screaming, "LIFE ISN'T FAIR!"

You'll be glad to know I didn't do that. Instead calmly gathered the remains and put them in a plastic bag.

My most coveted Francesca's necklace. Broken. And out of stock.

Can life get any worse than this?!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Bless your heart! I feel sorry for you, and I am NOT being sarcastic. It is hard to find a necklace that goes with everything & that you can wear more often than once a month.

The Fletchers said...

for the amount of time you had that necklace you sure got alot of wears out of it...