Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch...Sigh

We took the boys up to Jake's school to pick out a pumpkin this afternoon.  This was last minute, I didn't have my good camera, and they both woke up grumpy from naps so all expectations for good pictures went down the toilet before we even got there! :)


He continues to kill me with this smile.  We will work on toning it down before the holidays!


The boys loved touching all the pumpkins.  Jake's class went this past week to pick out a little one so he was excited to see all the bigger pumpkins.  His goal was to find the biggest.


Drew's goal seemed to be getting stuck in between all of them.



Sweet boy sat still for 2 seconds!  I also think this was the 3rd year in a row I've worn this shirt to the pumpkin patch.  


We tried.


And tried.



Daddy found the perfect pumpkin.  I am already envisioning the mess and fun the boys will have when we carve it!

0 comments: