Jake had his 3 year check up on Friday and did great! We always seem to go to the doctor for Drew (thank you ear infections) so it had been awhile since he was checked out.
Thanks to the doctor kit he got for his birthday, he knew all about how to get "pumped up".
Being such a big boy for the nurse. We love her because she was actually my nurse at the OB when I was pregnant with Jake. Then when we went to the pediatrician for his 2 week check up, she was our nurse there. She claimed the job change was a coincidence but I'm thinking I am just that good of a patient.
(All my doctor friends - stop snorting)
Jake was 30 lbs and 36.5 inches, which put him in the 30th percentile overall.
I was so proud of how he did and we will just wait in anticipation for those 4 year old shots, which I hear are a real treat!
(And just because he looked cute)









0 comments:
Post a Comment