This past weekend we celebrated Jake's 3rd birthday superhero style. Well, actually Bat-style. He is all about Batman & Robin and could care less about the others. And of course he has designated Drew as Spiderman. So we go with it.
We held his party at a local bounce house place called Bouncin' Bears. This is one of Jake's favorite places to go and he had been begging to have his party there for months and months. Then at the last minute he decided he wanted his party at the park instead. Kids are stressful! :)
All the superhero cupcakes. I forgot our cupcake stand and luckily my sister pulled through with one of hers. But you know what the kids don't care about?
Cupcake stands.
Cousins Kristen and Elizabeth
Jake's "girlfriend" from school, Regan, was able to come and he was SO excited. He talks about her on a daily basis and she is just precious.
The dads secretly love the bounce houses too!
Jake and Bat-Dad
I could eat him up!
Sweet Kate watched her big brothers from the stroller
This was one of my favorite pictures from the weekend! I will definitely have to frame this one. I love it!
The party room. It was a happening place. 20 kids means 40 parents. Good thing we all like each other :)
Jake was so so excited for it to FINALLY be his birthday party. He was waited so patiently and I think he was just completely overwhelmed and in awe. It was so cute.
Matt & Craig up to no good with their babies.
Jake took his Happy Birthday song very seriously. I don't think he cracked a smile the entire song.
You can see he is holding on to the table tightly and staring at the candles. He was nervous but knew exactly what to do when the song was over! We were so proud of him.
Sweet sweet boy is 3!
Thankfully the stores carry Batman shirts in all sizes!
We are so thankful to everyone who came and celebrated Jake's birthday with us! I know the kids had a blast jumping around and I'm sure many good naps were taken that afternoon. :)







1 comments:
It was a great birthday party! Thank you for inviting us to join in all the fun and cupcakes. (Did i tell you how good the cupcakes were? I ate half of Elizabeth's, and then she ate half of mine)
Post a Comment