Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sneak Peek

Y'all.

I know that every parent says their kids are the cutest.

But I strongly believe that ours really is. And I even have proof.

Check out a sneak peek of Jake's 1 year pictures. Thanks to Becky Todd for doing a great job capturing our precious little boy at this age!

Considering how picture morning went, the fact we have great pictures is a victory. Because what mom waits until 45 minutes before pictures for a dress rehearsal?

Not me!

I would never ever decide against trying Jake's jeans on him, assuming that because they looked good, they would fit. And said jeans would never pool around his ankles because they were so droopy and I would not panic...

Thanks to my storage bin of 5 yr old Mason's baby clothes, we managed to find a 9 month pair of jeans that fit perfect and still made it out the door on time.

This mom thing isn't for the birds.

You'll thank me one day, Jake! :)

3 comments:

The Taliaferro Family said...

Beyond precious! He is so, so cute!!!e

Andrea said...

Adorable!!

Lindsey said...

LOVE THEM!!