Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

I Would Post Pictures but...

So tonight while I'm in the middle of class, I notice my phone light up. I casually glance over to check the text message while I'm in the middle of talking about depreciation and read the following:

Seth: Your son just took a dump on the carpet.

Imagine my surprise and delight! How fun for Seth!

He even has photographic proof. It was apparently some sort of scenario that involved letting Jake walk around naked after his bath (never a good idea). I would post the pictures, especially the one where he laid our camera lens cap down on the carpet to help me judge the approximate size of the...waste...but I just didn't want anyone to lose their dinner...

The excitement never stops over here!

5 comments:

The Taliaferro Family said...

That is absolutely hilarious! And to think, Seth actually thought to take photos for you so you didn't miss out ;)

Kat said...

lol. awesome

Kristin and Chance said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! that just made my really crappy (hehe) day. :)

Paula said...

lol ben told me about this last night- i was cracking up! the guys may not swap advice on milestones or getting the boys to eat a well-balanced meal, but they decide to share wonderful stories like this. such great daddies :)

Kimberly said...

I LOVE that this happened when Seth was home alone with Jake! If only I could have been a fly on the wall! :)