I was casually keeping track of contractions that were 15-20 minutes apart. I thought it was what every pregnant woman felt like in the weeks leading up to birth.
Little did I know.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
At This Time Last Year...

Posted by
Mary
at
8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ahhh, I can't believe it's been a whole year! I remember it like it was yesterday. I got an email that said "Don't freak out, but I am checked into the hospital :)." I freaked out of course. Felt sick to my stomach the whole night and just couldn't wait to hear that Jake was here!!!!
agh! i can't believe it was a year ago that you were sitting at your desk emailing about how uncomfortable you were and how you just wanted jake to get here already! and you were pretty adamant that he didn't share a birthday with you or seth :) love that little guy and SO glad that he graced us with his presence a year ago!
You need to change the pictures at the top of the blog, Jake looks nothing like them any more.
Post a Comment