Oh my.
I actually spent last night trying to cross more things off my to-do list but blogging just didn't make it. I'm not sure how this happens but I turn around and then there are 15 highly critical things that need to be done ASAP. I think this is also called poor time management.
For example...
I reserve Sunday evenings to prepare for my week of classes. Except that it's Sunday evening. And who wants to work when you really just want to sit down and watch TV finally. Or we seem to be on a Sunday evening cleaning kick. And by the time Jake is in bed and dinner is made and I'm actually ready to sit down and learn, it's 9pm and I'm ready for bed. Then I spend the rest of the week in a general panic (since 2 nights I am in class and don't have those nights to prepare anything) and breathe a big sigh of relief on Thursdays at 3 when we are home.
Repeat.
Times 14 weeks.
I know. It's weird that there's never any drama over here.
So anyway. All is well on the homefront except Jake and I have been a little sick over the past 2 weeks. I think allergies took me down and I finally feel better. Jake has had an ear infection in both ears and we got him on a stronger antibiotic last week and I think it's helping. It's tough being one, you know. He is walking all the time, hardly crawling anymore. And who needs toys when you can walk? We just walk all around the house, down the street, etc etc.
But pictures are what you're really here for, right?
2 weekends ago (not behind or anything) we went to the pumpkin patch up at church while Grandpa was here. Jake had so much fun rolling the pumpkins around...
Monday, October 25, 2010
It's a Sad Thing when "Blog Post" is on your To- Do List
Hopefully I'll get more pictures to post soon. Last week we went to a place called the Oil Ranch where we got to feed cows, go on a hay ride, train ride, and see other farm animals. There was also a bouce house which is always a big hit! We went to an air show this past weekend at Ellington AFB in Clear Lake and then are going to Old McDonald's farm later this week for one last pumpkin patch experience.
Did I mention that Jake never gets to do anything fun??

Posted by
Mary
at
9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love that last picture. He looks like such a little boy (as opposed to a baby). He's a cutie for sure!
he looks SO BIG in that last picture! agh!
Post a Comment