Friday again! Where does the time go? I feel like only older people say that, but life really does move fast. And for someone who lives by her calendar, there's never enough time. I would take a screen shot of my Outlook calendar and post it here for your shock and amazement, but I'll save myself the embarassment. I don't understand why I love looking at my calendar so much. I really don't even need one because I have it all memorized anyway. Yes, you SHOULD be sad for me. I just have this ridiculous memory. And I'm way better at memorizing semi-useless things. If I've called you once, I have your phone number memorized. If I've been to your house, your address is engrained in my brain. Zipcodes, birthdays, SSN's (ok just kidding...sorta. I know my entire family's, including Seth's), passwords, random dates bank accounts, email addresses, etc. It's sick. People would come up to me at my wedding and introduce themselves and I'd say, "Oh...Mrs. Jones! You live on Chesnut Lane, right?" (It was so fun to address 300 wedding invitations by myself)
I guess it can always be the talent part of my act when I'm in the running for Mrs. America (can't be "Miss" anymore!)
Let's move away from psycho Mary topics.
Tomorrow is bike ride #3...'Puddle for the Ducks'...out in Katy. Least favorite Houston suburb. Found along one of 2 least favorite Houston freeways (I10 and 290) I can guarantee you 5 things.
- It will be cold
- It will be crazy windy
- I will complain a lot in my head
- I will take a bubble bath immediately upon arrival back home
- I will want chips & queso the rest of the day (and ice cream that night)
Seth will also be installing an attic door in our garage this weekend. This has been on our list of goals since...oh, last April. We have a door in our hallway but there is no storage for important things like the Christmas tree or moving boxes, so we're taking matters into our own hands. I also plan on hanging curtains. I realize I say this every weekend and some of you are shaking your heads and "tsk tsk"ing me, but I can almost guarantee it will happen this weekend. As soon as I ride 50 miles, clean the house, use my coupons at Express & Ann Taylor, and finish our tax return :)
Happy Friday!






1 comments:
What ambition!
Post a Comment