To save everyone from reading a lengthy post, let's go with 10 random, maybe little-known, interesting facts about Mary:
- I try to have ice cream, if only a small spoonful, each day. I justify this by claiming it cleans my palate.
- I'm not a fan of arts-and-crafts. Least favorite part of church camp growing up. I don't really enjoy making things, painting, scrapbooking, etc. They all take too much time.
- All-time favorite fast food chains are Sonic and Arby's. My husband hadn't heard of either until he went to college.
- I love love love to read. I wouldn't miss TV (OK...most TV) if I had a good stack of fun literature.
- Seth and I have birthdays within 4 days of each other and I share the same birthday as his younger brother.
- Growing up, I dreamed of becoming an author, FBI agent, or Olympic figure skater.
- Never did I dream of becoming an accountant. No child should have a dream like that.
- I love to bake. This works out well in my family because my mother does not. So at family functions she handles the meal...I handle dessert and bread.
- I don't do well in crowds (I think we all know this from previous post)
- My dream is to live in Colorado...and hopefully in a few years we can make that come true!
And to top it off, how about a random recipe to share as well. Kim gave me the recipe which I'm sure has been passed along from many others:
Beer Bread
3 cups self-rising flour
1/2 cup sugar
12 oz beer (your choice)
2 tbsp melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, sugar, and beer; batter will be a bit lumpy. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes. When 3 minutes are left, take bread out and brush with melted butter. Bake remaining 3 minutes.
Make sure and eat fresh from the oven - it's sooo yummy!






2 comments:
I need to see more recipes, I already have the beer bread one!!
d-e-m-a-n-d-i-n-g
Post a Comment