Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

36 Weeks

(Unfortunately for all of you, I couldn't find my picture at 36 weeks with Jake. But after looking back on the blog, I think it is probably for the best!!)

I'm 36 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 Weeks

Size of Baby: Size of a crenshaw melon (Approx 18.5 inches and 6 lbs)

HOWEVER, since Jake was only 6 lbs 7 oz, let me go ahead and stop here to say that I highly doubt Drew is 6 lbs right now. Maaaaybe 5 lb? We should hopefully have an ultrasound in 2 weeks to check his positioning and will have a better idea then.


Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs

Maternity Clothes: yes...and again, I apologize for the 5 shirt rotation I'm on!

Gender: BOY. Andrew James Anderle

Movement: Slowing down a bit. Poor kid is running out of room.

Sleep: still sleeping fine for the most part


What I Miss: Bending over without getting out of breath. Fitting into normal clothes.

Cravings: Cereal, Coca Cola, coffee ice cream with chocolate chips, pizza. I told Seth what I wanted most on Mother's Day for lunch was Little Caesars and I think he thought I was playing a joke on him :)

Symptoms: Tired, impatient, sore, heartburn. May or may not have to do with pregnancy - ha!


Best Moment this Week: Drew is almost full-term! And Jake got super excited when he heard his brother's heartbeat this morning. Except I think his reaction was because he thought the doppler was a toy he was going to get a turn at next. Oh well!

0 comments: