Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Deep Fried...Butter?

I double dog dare someone to try this at the Texas State Fair this fall...

5 comments:

The doTERRA Darling said...

My arteries are screaming just reading the article! YUCK!

kara said...

the sad thing is... people will eat that! it might even become someone's favorite food item ever, and they will have a heart attack with the year. SICK

Jaime said...

Sorry y'all will think I am a disgusting person, but it kind of sounds good to me...and I betcha Paula Deen would try it. Good thing I don't live near the fair and probably wouldn't go even if I did. :-)

kara said...

oh my gosh i was telling my mom about this today after i read it and was getting sick to my tummy just thinking about it!

p.s. thank you jaime for being a prime example of my first statement above ;)

Kristen said...

I did! The article is true. It was just like eating a round, buttered biscuit. We got grape jelly, which only increased it similarity to actual breakfast food.