Last weekend while I was in SA, Seth took on the daunting task of laying slate tile on our back patio. We'd added extra concrete awhile back but wanted to finish it off with slate so that something looked halfway decent out there!
He worked all weekend laying the tile and was definitely thanking his lucky stars that it wasn't his full-time job! But he did a GREAT job and it will be so nice to have out there. On Thursday evening, Matt & Garrett came over to help him finish up by grouting the tile. It was a messy job and I was there mainly for moral support (and the pizza provider).
THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS!! We are very appreciative of your help. It was nice to finally get it finished up. Now Seth just needs to clean up a little bit out there and seal the tile. Easy as pie.
Miss Maggie is so proud of her new patio!
Thank you Seth for all your hard work! I am lucky to have someone willing to take on these sort of projects...cause Lord knows I have plenty of them!
Phase 85,001? Fixing up the grass...






1 comments:
The patio looks GREAT!! I love slate tile!!
Post a Comment