Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Big Baby Weekend

We have finally made some progress on the baby front! I was worried at first that everything would take forever...now I'm thinking this nursery might be finished before summer is over and we'll just have to put a baby doll in the crib to pretend!

No, that would be weird.

This morning we went shopping for baby furniture. I had heard it could take a few months to come in so we wanted to get an early start just in case. I am so proud of Seth because we were there for about 2.5 hours and he did not complain ONCE! There were a lot of great selections and being the super decisive people we are (uh...right) it took no time at all.

Or maybe I was pacing around the store in a sick-to-my-stomach tizzy, but whatever.

AND, best part is, they had everything in stock! So we came home with the furniture today!
We got the convertible crib, double dresser (not the one pictured), hutch, nightstand, and mattress in the "Siena" color (think cherry-ish).

Lo and behold, when we got home, there was a package on the doorstep! I thought, "No...it couldn't be..."

But it WAS.

J's bedding came in today also - a week early!


It is so stinkin' cute and I cannot wait until we have the room painted and can assemble the furniture and get everything set up. This is gonna be one stylin' baby boy. Watch out ladies!

3 comments:

The Fletchers said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH - I love it ALL!!!

I cant wait to see it in person!!! :)

Marla Taviano said...

You crack me up.

Paula said...

woohoo! i love the furniture! can't wait to see it all in J's room :)