Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Hangin' Tough

As I'm sitting on the couch watching NKOTB perform on the Today Show, I'm realizing that in 2 short months I will be Hangin' Tough with the best of them!

(And a nearly 7 month pregnant belly)

I'm wondering though...do they feel silly at ALL singing these songs? Or does it not matter since they're finally making money again and a new name for themselves?

I'm also upset that I don't have any vintage NKOTB apparel to don for the concert. I wasn't cool enough to own much (any) of this back in the day and I doubt it looks hip to wear a poster around your waist.

And I want to know why they were wearing BRIGHT white shoes with their black outfits. That's a no-no in my opinion.

I'll make sure and cover all this material when I meet them backstage.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really going backstage?