Today was a very weird day for me. I guess I never really considered that mommies-to-be would get to celebrate Mother's Day also. And it was just kind of surreal...it made our big event in October seem very soon!
(Funny that a holiday would make me feel this way and not the boxes of baby furniture in the garage)
Our furry children woke us up bright and early...Seth got up to keep Tucker occupied (and apparently run to the store) while I slept a little longer. When I finally woke up, Seth suprised me with some beautiful flowers!
He wanted me to know he actually arranged this bouquet "from 2 different packages of flowers". We have quite the artist on our hands here, ladies! He was going to make me breakfast in bed, but due to the mass quantities of queso and pizza consumed last night, I decided breakfast was out and walking the dogs seemed more enjoyable.
Except somebody forgot to tell me about the 196% humidity outside this morning but that's neither here nor there.
Seth, J, Maggie, & Tucker also got me a prenatal massage which I am so excited about! My back and feet will be eternally grateful. Now I just have to figure out when I want to go. Well, the answer really is everyday but I guess I just have to pick one.
We had a nice lunch at Palotta's with Seth's family who got to come in town for the afternoon to celebrate with us. Top that off with a nap and talk about a good day!
Happy Mother's Day to all our mothers, grandmothers, and mothers-to-be!






0 comments:
Post a Comment