Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pictures of the Pups

These are about a month old but it's not my fault Rachel is slow at uploading pictures. Just thought I would share since our children are both growing up so fast! :)

Me holding Tucker. Tucker hating every minute of it. Did I mention he's not a cuddler? More of an ear biter/ponytail puller-outer.


Best attempt at a group picture. Seth, why were you hiding?

Maggie got some special bonding time with her Nana B (right? isn't that what you want to be called, Mom?)

Maggie & Rachel. Both clearly enjoying all the pictures.


For anyone who cares, here's the latest on our puppy progress:

- Tucker has been potty trained for a few weeks now - THANK YOU JESUS!
- Maggie is officially old (at her ripe old age of 1 1/2) because she can hardly keep up with her brother.
- Tucker can JUMP. On the bed. On the couch. Over the coffee table. No joke. He's really starting to push my buttons. I walk in the living room and there he is laying on the couch like it's his job. NO SIRREE!
- We can all finally make it on our walks around the neighborhood. Victory.
- Maggie has learned to read, write, and type at a brisk pace.
- Tucker is working on his first words and beginning to go through puberty.

Woof.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Your dogs are so cute! We would like to get a dog...but we keep talking ourselves out of it. Jeremy wants a pug. I don't prefer them, but they would make a good apartment pet... Until then I can read about your dogs and smile. :)