Disclaimer #1:
I started writing this post on June 25th...with full intentions of recapping our weekly thoughts on SYTYCD. How embarassing that I just remembered. So I will leave what I had before and add a few more thoughts to get us all up to date.
Disclaimer #2:
If you don't watch this show, you are REALLY missing out.
Agh! Let me say it for the 1,000,000 time...I REALLY WISH I COULD DANCE!!!!!!!!!!
SYTYCD just kills me. It is the one TV show we watch that causes so much joy, laughter, and excitement. Not even joking. We rewind, record, and rewind again. I'm already sad thinking about the end of the season.
So let me just start out with saying WE LOVE TWITCH AND KHERINGTON!!!
She caught my eye back during try-outs and of course we all love Twitch from last season. I'm not in the fan club of too many of them, but man. Can one of my dancing friends PLEASE try out?! And then teach me everything you know? The only dance I can do without fail is my homemade routine to Chatahoochie. Which is REALLY good for those of you who have witnessed it. I've also been known to jazz up a Michael Jackson or two.
Other favorites for the Anderles include Chelsea, Courtney, Joshua, & Will. Katee might be a great dancer, but it ruined it for me the way she acted at the end of Vegas. Something about her just bugs. Courtney could do without the bangs. Somebody please send Comfort & Thayne home, and when is Dan Karaty coming back to judge?!
The show freshest on my mind is from last week...and I even watched it twice. Dance favorites included Twitch & Kherington's mattress dance, the "Kiss Kiss" dance, Courtney & Gev's hip hop routine (once again, if only we could dance...), and that's about it. And yes, we think they sent the wrong couple home. Oh well. It's too hard to write about this after the fact. Perhaps I'll try a little harder this upcoming week. But first we have to make it through the Bach finale.
And one thought/prediction about the Bach...several of us have pooled our thoughts and are actually wondering if she chooses NEITHER and gets engaged to one of the kicked off Bachelors?! Puts a nice spin to the show, eh?
Until tomorrow...
Sunday, July 6, 2008
I'm so Twitchington

Posted by
Mary
at
2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Oh so good to have you in the SYTYCD loop again. We're fans of twitch and courtney as well.
Post a Comment