Since Jake loves his Noah board book so much, I decided to take him to play with a REAL Noah :)
In all seriousness, it had been waaaay, extremely, embarassingly too long since we'd seen sweet Noah, so a visit was long overdue. As you can see, neither boy cared about the actual toys...Paula's plastic lemons were much better.
It's like a fruit stand-off??
Jake is super excited to see Noah again next weekend and I just can't believe how fast the two of them have grown. Almost ONE YEAR ago, we had a joint baby shower to prepare for these two boys. It's amazing how much has changed since then!!








2 comments:
Make them both stop growing - honestly!
I love when I see pictures of the two of them!! Makes me so happy!!!
I cant wait for Chi Chi weekend '10!!!
LOVE!!
what mary didn't mention was that she cleaned my house, did laundry AND cooked me dinner all before i got home from work! yall can come over ANYTIME ;)
we loved playing with you guys- we need to never let that much time lapse between visits again!
Post a Comment