Before we continue, I wanted to include a picture of the Halloween costume that is slightly (ok, a LOT) overdue.Yes, he was a cow. And yes, he was sick and tired of picture taking at this point. But I did what I could. And this is even representative of how he acted when he wore it on Halloween. Maybe if I'd let him be a Power Ranger like he'd wanted, things would've been a little different.
So anyway. Jake is officially one month old as of this past Sunday.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY LITTLE TEENY TINY BABY BOY!
I also had Jake weighed today. Are you ready for this?
8 lbs, 4 oz!
So he's a full 2 pounds bigger than when we brought him home. Time flys.
He has started to notice his surroundings a lot more. Last week he was swatting at the toys on his playmat and grabbing onto my shirt and hair. He makes the funniest faces and my favorites are when he opens his eyes and mouth real big like he's saying "WOW!". We also started using the jogging stroller this weekend (it swallows him) and I even got out his Bumbo seat today.
Brace yourself for the following bit of cuteness...
The dogs even seem slightly more interested in him. Like they maaaybe see him as part of the family and not just a nuisance? It's hard to tell. But this morning when I went to get Jake out of his crib, Tucker was already laying in the nursery with his bone, ready to go! They come running when he starts to cry and are good at letting me know when his diaper is dirty. At least my dogs are good for something. :)
We love you, Jake, and can't wait to see what you've learned in another month!






5 comments:
He's darling. Simply darling.
Just when I thought he couldnt get any cuter... he proves me wrong!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! That last picture is just precious... dont worry its my new desktop background! :) Love you Jake!!!
happy one month, jakester! he looks SO BIG sitting in his bumbo! i can't believe it. love yall!
I can't believe that he is already a month old and already sitting in his bumbo!! What a cutie!
Love the picture in the bumbo, he looks so big! What a cutie!
Post a Comment