Don't worry, this isn't the post. I still have some work to do on that. Because I want to post all about the exciting happenings last Wednesday and Thursday as we slowly and shockingly realized our baby was on his WAY! But I know several of you were on edge hoping to see some more pictures ASAP.
So here's a little teaser...
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Who Needs Pictures??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
seriously, what a doll. congrats mary and seth. i am so excited for you and can't wait to see pics and hear your stories.
He is sooooo cute! Hurry up with more pics!
He is beautiful! You guys will be great parents!
Oh good! He's cute! I was so worried I'd have to lie to you.
He is such a cutie!!! Glad ya'll are home and everything is going well. :)
well hello baby jake!! i love his little sideburns :)
Post a Comment