Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

40 Week Belly Picture?


I just know I'm going to get yelled at for not blogging sooner. But hey, I've been a tad busy. It's a hard life being a mom to a precious baby boy, eating cookies from your cookie bouquet, trying to look good and maintain a vigorous exercise regimen, and all the other fun things that go along with HAVING A BABY!!!!!

Jacob Garrett Anderle was born on Thursday, October 8th at 11:02pm. He was 6 lbs, 7 oz and 19.5 inches of pure perfection. We're not biased. The hospital did tell us he was the best looking baby they'd EVER seen. We are so blessed! He is doing great so far, I am doing great, and we actually got some sleep last night. We have had the best nurses here at the hospital.

And yes, Seth is even better of a dad than I could've imagined.

Speaking of dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SETH! I think we got the best posible birthday present ever this year...wouldn't you say so?

Anyway, I will for sure post things in a little more detail later but I at least wanted to get the news out there for those of you who hadn't seen the 8 million pictures already on Facebook. And yes, if you're wondering, Jake WILL be going home in his gameday outfit today. We will get a million and a half pictures.

Gig 'em Ags!

16 comments:

Kristin and Chance said...

CONGRATS MARY!! i am so happy for you guys!! this is such an exciting time for you guys.

Jessie said...

I just love him! Congrats Mary and Seth! Happy Birthday Seth!

Andrea said...

Congrats! He is so sweet! I can't wait for your new blog posts that will tell us all about your adventures in being a new mom :)

kara said...

hooray! i saw dabney's post and have been "patiently" waiting for you to work up the energy to post too :) congratulations!! he is beautiful!!

Jill said...

congrats! i saw the pic on dabney's blog. he is perfect and precious!!

Jolene said...

wonderful wonderful wonderful news. you look fabulous already and baby jake is so perfect.

Becky said...

Hi Mary!!! I'm Becky and met you maybe once or twice many years back while visiting julie and jon during our good ole college days. (i'm from LG, but went to UT, seth was a year younger than me in high school) and found your blog thru brittany and absolutely LOVE it!! i guess you could say i have been "stalking" it for a while.. lol, anyways, wanted to say a big CONGRATS on your new arrival!!! absolutely precious and what an exciting time!!! Look forward to upcoming posts!!!

parsonsfamily said...

so excited and happy for all three of you. I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Courtney Robertson said...

Congrats Mary!! I am so excited for your new family of 3 :) I can't wait to see more pictures of sweet Jake!!

Jaime said...

Congratulations...so glad he finally decided to come out. :-)

Marla Taviano said...

Um, are you wearing an evening gown??

Love you! I've been gone all day. I'm off to check out your fb pics!!

Sooooooo happy for you three!

myra said...

Yay! Congrats! So glad he's here and that you're doing so well! Enjoy every moment!

Mama said...

What an absolutel doll - you guys make a beautiful family! Lots of hugs, cara

Karissa said...

Congrats, Mary and Seth! He is beautiful!

KB said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your sweet family! Enjoy your precious gift...they grow up in blink of the eye!

The Cocke Family said...

Congratulations!! He is precious! When can I see him again?