Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Trip Back in Time...

Dear Jake,

While you were still in my tummy, I took you to a New Kids on the Block concert. Your daddy didn't want me to take you, but I knew it was something you needed to experience. We took it step by step. Although the boys are grown up...and their outfits aren't the same...it was still just like old times. Girls showed up with their crimped hair, leggings, and Units. You would've been so impressed. It really was the Right Stuff. We even decided to change your nursery up a bit and add some old school posters of Joey and Donny. Keep on hangin' tough in my womb...we can't wait to meet you!!

Love,
Mom :)

I apologize for the poor quality of pictures...they were all taken on my phone. And really, there was too much screaming and jumping around going on to really get some quality Kodak moments...

Traci & Sheila


Mallory & Joanna

Cara & Erika chilling until concert time

Before we knew what we were really in for...

Well, you can't see anything...but you can just IMAGINE!


And for the moment you've all been waiting for...

I discovered the CAMCORDER function on my phone Saturday night. God bless Samsung. I'm so excited to share this little jewel with everyone. For all of you who couldn't make the concert...listen closely...you might hear some "Ohh oh oh oh oh........Hangin' Tough....." in the background...



1 comments:

Kristen said...

I am jealous. I had a huge crush and Jon and actually had a crying fit one time when I realized I would never marry him. because of the age difference, not because I'd never meet a huge celebrity and fall in love.. or because he's gay (allegedly).