(insert panicked face here)
Maybe you didn't catch that. LESS THAN 100 DAYS! This is so weird. And honestly...I still don't know if it's hit me that there is a PERSON growing inside of me. But I am nearly to my third trimester and luckily I can still move. I think back at the beginning of my pregnancy I thought I would be bedridden and too big to function at this point. Thank goodness I was so naive. :)
I feel fine and everything seems to be going great! We can see a lot of movement from the outside of my belly which is just unreal. I thank God everyday that He's given us such an incredible blessing! I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and will start seeing him every 2 weeks until month 9. Again...weird.
So here I am at 26 weeks:
I finally decided to buckle down and find some decorations for Jake's room. And it looks like it's going to require some DIY work since the lack of baby boy decor in the stores is just depressing. Guess now is as good a time as ever to engage my inner creative genius...
(insert another panicked face)
In the meantime, PLEASE continue praying for Baby Noah. His heartrate remains the same and mom is still in the hospital. They are considering releasing her but will continue weekly monitoring as long as the high HR remains consistent. I know they are tired, frustrated, emotional, and depending on God more than ever. And we can all play our part by praying!






2 comments:
I LOVE your bump! I am so looking forward to our girls night on Friday :)
you're so cute:)
Post a Comment