Three cheers for the Erbeles' who are housing us poor power-less souls until necessary! I have my computer up and running tonight and wanted to share some pictures of the last week's events.
Here are some pictures I took around our neighborhood the day after Ike hit.
Finally, on Saturday we headed to College Station to cheer on the Ags as they took on Miami. Let the record show that neither of us had high hopes for a win...but ya know, what can you do? We tried to have fun anyway and enjoy the beautiful (hot) weather, friends, & family.
Seth & Chase playing washers at the tailgate
The pride of Aggieland!
The A&M Prairie View band jammed out at halftime also
Paula and I found better entertainment at the MSC during the last quarter :)
FINALLY. All caught up. See what a week without blogging can do to a girl??






4 comments:
Glad to see your house didn't have any major damage!!
I miss those Aggie games, even if we aren't so good this year!
somehow i knew as you were taking that last picture of me it was making it on here...
this is your week to get power- i can feel it!
You are welcome to come play on my computer anytime, as long as you keep bringing ice cream :)
Did Seth's hat used to be as white as Ben's?
Post a Comment