Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

24...3...2...1

This is how I feel right now:


(I am a little excited I figured out how to edit pictures in Paint. Yes, I realize they're probably doing this in 1st grade but I am excited nonetheless)

I am FURIOUS at Tony Almeida! I am so mad I couldn't even calm down to go to bed last night. Seth had to keep reminding me "it's just a TV show" but GOOD GRIEF! I knew Tony had something else up his sleeve but never thought he would still be a full-blown bad guy! I thought he just had some sort of illegal sidejob going on. Unless stealing bio-weapon canisters is a side job. Kids these days. I swear, if we find out the VP is in charge of all of this in one of the last episodes...I'm just going to say I called it.

I think we just have to keep hoping that this is all somehow part of the greater good. But I do know Bill Buchanan would NOT be happy with this. Not at all. Probably not Chloe either but who cares about her.

However, I DO think Jack is onto him. There has been something nagging at the edge of his brain and he hasn't quite been able to wrap his arms around it...but I think we'll see that pretty quickly. Jack will see the light soon enough.

Other thoughts:

-I wanted to slug Kim Bauer if she said "daddy" one more time. For real. Has she EVER called him daddy in the history of the show? Doubt it.

-When is someone going to shoot Olivia Taylor???

-During the beginning of the show I was already beginning to formulate a blog post in my mind about how Agent Moss was FINALLY cool! So it made me even more angry when Tony outed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-This is by far the best season since season 3. Without a doubt.

There is no way I can wait 6 more episodes to find out the ending. I'm going to have to start checking my websites for spoilers. This is just ridiculous!

1 comments:

Jill said...

hi mary,
i just came over from jaime's blog. congrats!! i am always WAY behind on news~ hope you're feeling ok. the ultrasound pics are cute :)