Here's a portion of an email with Seth today regarding our government. Sure don't want to cross this boy the wrong way...
"I am really pissed at our government; PLUS THEY ARE TAX CHEATS!
I THINK WE SHOULD IMPEACH EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE, SENATE, WHITE HOUSE, AND ALL THE CHIEF JUSTICES AND START OVER! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"
:) Bless his heart.
Vote for Seth!
On another note, I realized I've barely posted any pictures on here lately. That might be because I have neglected to take my camera anywhere. Maggie's 2nd birthday is on Thursday so perhaps we can head on over to Olan Mills to capture some mother/daughter shots!
Dare me?
Seth also suggested that we "combine" Maggie & Tucker's birthdays (February 5th and April 1st) and instead celebrate on March 15th.
Is he crazy?!
He might be on to something for our children though...
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Tell Us How You REALLY Feel, Seth!

Posted by
Mary
at
12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment