I've failed. Again.
Seth's uncle Mark got married this past Saturday. A wedding is a perfect place to take pictures! Unfortunately, the camera stayed in my purse. And trust me, this is very disappointing as there would have been some GREAT blog material.
Oh well.
So that's what we did. Packed up ourselves and the dogs and headed to LG. My feet are still sore because man, do those people like to dance. Even Seth's 80 year old Granny danced with probably every guy in the room (luckily it was a small wedding!). I, on the other hand, made the mistake of teaching our cousin Gwyneth that if we spun around in a circle really fast, she could fly.
I really suck with kids because I never realize how the things I say will affect them. I've made the rookie mistake (several times) of saying, "Hey! You wanna come over to our house to play?!" while not really meaning it.
Well...kids remember. And I mean I guess I mean it but I don't really have the means of transporting them around. And then I end up with a crying kid throwing me accusatory death stares when they just have to go home with mommy & daddy instead.
We're going to work on this.
SO...needless to say, Seth and I both spent the rest of the evening making her "fly". It was similar to riding the magic teacups at Disney World. Almost puke-worthy.
But hey, we made the girl's night so...
Sunday, February 8, 2009
So I Promised I'd Take Pictures...

Posted by
Mary
at
6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Oh Mary, Gwyneth taught many of us that lesson. : D
Post a Comment