As you can tell, I am having extreme difficulty determing a proper template for my blog. I was criticized by my husband for the pink. However, he also said he wanted no part in this blog so who he is to decide the background color? I mean, really! Can't a girl wear her favorite color loud and proud?
Something on my mind as I'm getting ready for bed...why do preachers (ahem...Bible study teachers, ahem...Beth Moore) always have to YELL when they are speaking? When we know good and well they are hooked up to a fully equipped microphone! Do they not believe in its capabilities? Do they not trust this handy-dandy amplifier of sound? I am mystified. Truly mystified. I feel like the former line was from a movie, by the way (How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days??) More later.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Decisions, decisions

Posted by
Mary
at
10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
yay, I love reading blogs! I'm excited to keep up with the life & times of the Anderles!
allison
Post a Comment