Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gorgeous

On Monday, God greeted a very special woman at the pearly gates. If only He knew what He was in for. Well, I guess of course He knew because God does know everything. :) Suanne was a fiesty, tell it like it is, kind-hearted, patient, and all around wonderful person. She raised a beautiful daughter who is also one of my best friends. When I was 17, she bravely took me, Susan, and 3 other girls to SPAIN of all places. For two weeks. If that doesn't prove that she was amazing then I don't know what else to tell you!

Please keep her family in your prayers. And check out this gorgeous picture. What a way to remember her by. She is so missed!

4 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. She sounds amazing. Can't wait to meet her one day!!

Paula said...

she looks so beautiful!!! suz has good genes to look forward to :). i hope she is smiling exactly like that in heaven today!

myra said...

What a sweet and very accurate tribute! I think that picture really captures Suanne. She'll be terribly missed.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary-

We were all so sad at Mac to hear of her passing. She was so dedicated and courageous!