Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

You Can't HANDLE the Drama!

I hate to admit it, but I've been a little uninterested in The Bachelor tonight. Perhaps because I've read 80,000 spoilers in the past week and really won't be surprised by anything short of a surprise pregnancy, Bachelor assassin, or an all-out brawl.

However, I do have one comment.

Is Molly wearing an old bridesmaid dress???

Really Molly? Is THAT what you wear when you're hoping to be proposed to on national TV? Maybe I'm being a bit cynical here but my first thought was not "wow...gorgeous!"

She should have consulted Jillian on style before stepping out of the limo in that purple number.

Now we're watching Jason and his gut-wrenching cry over the balcony. Boy, you better calm yourself down before you propose to Melissa...and then break up with her later tonight...and then hook back up with Molly!

Commercial break comments:

As a sidenote, you can sorta tell by looking in my pantry that I might have MAYBE gone to the grocery store hungry after work today. This is always a mistake. As a key, you should ALWAYS grocery shop after a meal. That way you don't come home with oatmeal cream pies, cinnamon swirl bread, turtle ice cream (thank you HEB for my free ice cream coupon!), and goldfish galore.

Back on. Here's Melissa. Pre-engagement/break-up drama.

AGH, PLEASE DON'T LET THE RUMORS BE TRUE!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kedra said...

Are you excited about Jillian being the new Bachelorette? I know you liked her! Crazy show- I said that I was done after last night but I might give Jillian a chance!