Oh yes. It's that time. How I love haircut day. I get sooo excited! You walk in with nappy ugly hair and walk out...transformed.
Today I found this picture on the internet, promptly made a color printout, presented it to Jay, my hair stylist, and said "make it happen". She looked me up and down. She told me she'd try her best to make me look like this model, but no guarantees. I mean, how hard could it be, right? We practically look like twins to begin with. My husband gave me the go ahead. One of my Hawaiian traveling friends however, did not. Sorry P.
I had a brief photo shoot with myself tonight. (Only after watching The Office and Grey's of course) Seth couldn't seem to put down the guitar long enough to be the camera man...Maggie was too preoccupied with her bone...so I just had to take matters into my own hands. Totally model material, right? Yes, I know it is drastically shorter. But it's SUMMER people! And I don't need my neck any sweatier from my ex-hair. So deal with it.
Hawaii - 4 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it...

Posted by
Mary
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love it!!!!
Cute! You're so brave. I wish I had the courage to do something like that. Did you color it too?
Looks great! and yes, you are twins!
definitely not my work...have fun in hawaii!
I LOVE it!
HOT!!!! Have a WONDERFUL vacation!
maybe it's been a really long time since we have seen each other (like a week) but that doesn't even look like you in the pictures!! the haircut is cute- i never said it wasn't, for the record. i just had concerns with trying new things :) it works on you though! very chic!
Post a Comment